What do I love: Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 Collection


This is honestly one of the only things that made me happy today, and shallow though it may seem I think that it will make you smile too. Keeping ever so neatly away from the 'chavtastic' reputation that asbo collectors and car-boot vendors attempted to tarnish Burberry with, their Spring/Summer look is nipped and tucked in all the right places. (It also reminds me that I really need to find my newest LAL Girl but we'll deal with that later)



















(One of my favourite)







2 Response to What do I love: Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

9 June 2010 at 16:07

I have loved the collection since its birth ! Truly divine !! Great choice :) x

10 June 2010 at 11:54

Thanks tobi, if you love this then you have the eye! x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes