Birds of Feather...?

I have a flatmate who once called me a psycho here.

But then this SAME person consumed this:


It is supposed to be sugar covered strawberries as a light, healthy snack. 

I think if I can be classified as a psycho, then the saying birds of a feather flock together has been proven right here.


3 Response to Birds of Feather...?

20 June 2010 at 09:45

wow... that's sick!! Talk about a sweet tooth. Does your friend still have their own teeth? :p

20 June 2010 at 13:02

lol it was a one off and if you have a look at the blog she has some shiny whites left!

nevertheless its probably the same amount of glucose in a bottle of beer no...?

20 June 2010 at 13:33

No Mike I don't have teeth. As soon as I devoured this meal they all fell out. straight away. Now there is just a gaping black hole where my teeth used to be... makes for a great pic!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes