LAL Girl 'After Hours' #2

I don't know how I missed it but I recently stumbled upon Cupcakes and Cashmere, a young lady who puts her style into her clothes and culinary skills simultaneously. It didn't take me too long at all to realise she was definitely to be my LAL girl #2! The style whispers elegance and sophistication. A major bonus is that the coach bag she is holding was designed by herself (correct me if I am wrong!) Anyway check out her blog, I actually love it...







It's a sophisticated summer style... much better than a bikini. This is for you, number 2!


No Response to "LAL Girl 'After Hours' #2"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes