So its (my) Summer




Strolls in the park




Sunny style





Summer Nails (Barry M -Pink Flamingo)


Big curly (real) hair, makes me miss my big curly (fake) hair.


Nivea Sun Oil that gets all over the floor but makes your legs look amazing!

Networking - Utter Glee at my LAL 'Blogness' Cards

Laughing for no reason

Laughing for A reason


A pink Pout (Mac - Chatterbox) 

Vintage Jackets, Bags, Bangles, Tops and Belts


 

Wearing them all at the same time

Mini Skirts and Boots and Fuschia Nailpolish


Cupcakes & Rings (and blue shiny fingers)
 

A blast from the past


Football, Tension, Disappointment... in Vintage Dresses (of course)





You gotta love summer!

7 Response to So its (my) Summer

3 July 2010 at 18:22

But how did you even get this picture? I was busy crying for ghana and you were just taking pictures??

4 July 2010 at 02:08

yeah cause I was crying too then like the camera just cliked... ','

4 July 2010 at 23:37

aaah yes!! summer.. bring on the suntan, the tropical colors and all things lovely with friends! :D

Animated Confessions

5 July 2010 at 11:25

definitely... it has been a good one and i'll be sad to see it end! :(

loving the combination of cute outfits and food on your blog too.
x

5 July 2010 at 20:24

throughly enjoyed these pictures. thanks for sharing :)

6 July 2010 at 12:57

simplychic - thanks, they were building up as I love taking photo's but i deffo need loads more now that I have entered the blogosphere!

I like the way you rocked the steve madden shoes & the grey jumpsuit. But most of all i love that you quit shoes for a masters! brains and beauty is so the way forward ")

6 July 2010 at 12:57
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes