H&M at Home - Long awaited launch online!

I am just a little bit excited about the fact that my blackberry vibration was in response to an email from H&M... it was telling me that as much as I love being pushed around on the high street and picking up clothing from the floor, standing in a long queue to try it on and looking for a Starbucks so I can reward myself with a *Coffee Light Frappucino Hold The Fat*... they are launching ONLINE September 16th.





I believe that I will be able to sleep... I mean the whole point of being online is that you can shop whenever you want right? Nevertheless...


Thats all! xx

5 Response to H&M at Home - Long awaited launch online!

Anonymous
8 July 2010 at 08:04

It's about time! Can't wait, this will make my life so much easier!

8 July 2010 at 09:52

indeed! im just a little bit happy. need to work hard in the mean time though :)

8 July 2010 at 10:06

this is indeed some good news cos H & M is one of the things i miss about England but i guess i've gotten that covered now. thanks for sharing.

p.s. thanks for stopping by mine :)

8 July 2010 at 10:12

yeah. hopefully they will have good international shipping rates as well so it doesnt work out that your paying the world for Hennes.

No problem.

8 July 2010 at 14:05

thats one thing that always pissed me off when it came to H&M. the website has very little on it. and now finally! how exciting :D do you know when it opens? x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes