Breaking News: Updates

I'm sure many people will be disappointed to know that despite the flirting that happened between international law firms Mayer Brown and Simmons & Simmons (hereby documented), they have announced that they are going to remain just friends. I really thought that they would be next on the marriage scene, I had already bought my dress. :(


In addition I wrote earlier about Naomi Campbells fears of being summoned to court here. Today I am a little saddened to update that the supermodel will indeed be summoned to court to testify at Christopher Taylor's war trial regarding an alleged 'blood diamond' he gave to her.


No need to thank me for choosing a hot dress or following up on my speculations! xx

No Response to "Breaking News: Updates"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes