I Blame Boys


I really did not want to say such things on my blog.
But this is happening all around me
It's my fault really
I advocate such philosophies
Sometimes.
I'm admitting
It is stupid.



Also I'm coming back... quite soon. The first haul of law school is over tomorrow *insert yay here* and I feel like I need to fill you guys in on far too many things that have ground my legal gears.

I'm excited, I've missed you

p.s I am also blaming boys for my blogging and blawging hiatus. Somehow I'll explain later, business exam in the am.
xx

2 Response to I Blame Boys

2 March 2011 at 09:36

Great to see you back! :-)

Not surprised that you're blaming boys for your blawgging hiatus; we usually get blamed for most things! :p

How did the BLP exam go? ;-)

3 March 2011 at 00:02

Thanks!

I know, its just easier to blame boys; stronger bones and all that good stuff.

Funny you should ask about the BLP exam specifically lol. It was controversial to say the least. I guess the moral of the story is that I know the information like the back of my hand but that MAY not be reflected in my final grade...? *sigh*

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

follow this blog with bloglovin'


all your legal needs

Copyright © 2009 Law Ad Libitum All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes